Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Boys

We went to the Austin Botanical Garden this evening. I dressed the boys to match in hopes of getting some good pictures. We got there 30 minutes before it closed and then we ran into some Aggies we knew and ended up running out of time. We took this picture in the parking lot! We will have to try again some other day. I also tried to get a picture of the boys and Greg. I got a great one but it ended up being a little out of focus when I pulled it up on the computer. This is the best one that is in focus.
We went to Chuy's afterwards hoping to have a fun family dinner. It was crazy. I had to nurse Wyatt in the parking lot, he was awake the whole dinner and had to be held. Noah was ansy. The place was so loud that we couldn't even hold a conversation. We found ourselves shoveling in our food just to get out of there. At least we had some really yummy fajitas and margaritas! Now we are worn out and cranky from our little outing. Hopefully everyone will sleep good tonight.

No comments: