
I know this is not the most flattering picture of Wyatt and I, but it is one of Noah's first pictures that he took by himself. Not bad for a 2 year old! Last weekend we went to the lakehouse on Saturday to try out the new sailboat. Greg took out Noah and then took me out. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to really learn how to sail. Noah loved it- no fear at all. I may have pictures from the weekend soon.
Pictures just don't do Wyatt's smile justice. He is very choosey on who he flashes this big smile. I think I am the only one to get it so far (me and the flashing star on his play mat). He most often smiles with a crooked little half grin that will some day make girls swoon. On Thursdays I watch a friend's little girl, she is only 6 weeks older than Wyatt. In exchange she keeps Wyatt so I can go to the gym on Mondays. Baby Molly is a hoot. She is in a squealing stage right now. She loves Noah- which is good becuase her parents and us have already prearranged their marriage. Watching two babies and a toddler is my other workout time during the week. I am worn out this evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment