Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Past Few Days


My new camera has arrived! It is awesome. Since it came with such a dinky memory card I have not been able to take very many pictures, but hopefully tomorrow I will have the opportunity to get a larger card. It also came with some really cool new software that I am still learning so my picture are not cropped, sized and edited like usual.
Here is Mama G and Noah coloring while we waited for our food at the Texican Cafe last Sunday. They came down to hear Greg preach at our church. The pastor was out of town and asked Greg to fill in. He has preached once before in this church and spoken at various other occasions. He teaches the Jr. High twice a week and really loves working with the youth, but speaking to the rest of the congregation gets him a little nervous. He did a great job. I really admire his public speaking abilities. After lunch, Mama and Papa G hung out at the house for awhile.
Tuesday we took the Rav to San Antonio where Uncle Brad worked on it. He gave us a new decked out FJ Cruiser to drive while our car was in the shop. We had a lot of fun driving it. It is a really cool truck, but not exactly the efficient family-mobile we need. Maybe when the kids are older... Greg worked from his laptop and phone the whole day while the kids and I visited with Aunt Tammy and Jacob out in Sisterdale. We swam and the boys played outside. That is Noah on Jacob's 'motorcycle'. It was a fun, but long, day.
Today we are back to the same ol routine. We went to the pool this morning and this afternoon is gymnastics and then church.

No comments: