Yeah, I know it has been too long since the last post. There is no way I can remember everything we have done in the last couple of weeks. I'm sure most of you just want to see pictures anyway. Last weekend we had a birthday party for Wyatt and Dacy since their birthdays are only a month apart. It was a great weekend at the lakehouse. A little hot, but still fun. Wyatt loves every gift he got. He has gone from one to the next ever since we got back on
Sunday. He will officially be one on the 5th. We are having another celebration closer to his actual B-day Labor Day weekend at Greg's parents. So many parties! At my baby shower last year, almost to the day, Christie and I had a picture of us taken with giant pregnant bellies. Now here we are with our big boys who are almost a year old!Wyatt is using more hand signs now. His favorites are 'help' (which, in his mind, means 'pay attention to me!') and 'finished' which he
tries so say but just gets out the 'ish'. I love that he is trying so hard to communicate. Now, when I tell him we need to change his diaper or I get out the wipes or his shoes, he plops down on the floor, falls onto his back and sticks his feet in the air. It is really funny. He is so much more cooperative while changing his diaper and clothes now that he feels like he is participating. Greg and I are so happy that we don't have to alligator wrestle him anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment