Monday, September 25, 2006

Lots of Pictures

I have taken a lot of pictures of the boys (mainly Wyatt) lately. There are so many cute ones it was hard to choose which to post. Noah loves having his picture taken lately. He will doing something and ask me 'would this be a cute picture?' When I say 'yes' I then have to go find my camera to take the picture. What is gives me are a lot of picture of Noah with a perfect smile doing nothing but posing for the camera. So much for candids of Noah. Wyatt loves hats, scarves and shoes. Here he is in Noah's army hat. I will have to periodically post pictures of him when he dresses up. He is going to be very GQ when he gets older. Which is funny because he has such a 'throw caution to the wind'- who cares who's looking kinda attitude. I think he will have a very unique style when he grows up. I think this is really cute 'brother picture' of Noah feeding Wyatt yogurt. They both LOVE yogurt and could eat it for every meal. The weather is so gorgeous now we spend most of our time on the deck or out front. I have to force Noah to go outside much of the time but Wyatt is usually banging on the door pleading to go out. They are very different little boys. Here is Wyatt working on a puzzle. He looks so cute sitting at his little table carefully taking out and putting in pieces. This picture doesn't show him five seconds later standing on the table screaming and pounding on the window blinds just to be loud. I don't usually grab my camera at those moments.

No comments: