Friday, September 15, 2006

Well Baby

Today was Wyatt's one year well baby check-up and vaccinations. Four Shots! He did not like it but recovered quickly when he got to pick out a big rubber blowfish from the doctor's 'treasure chest'. He is 19 lbs 15oz (10th percentile), 30" long (50%) and has a little head. So he is taller than he is pudgy. I guess that is pretty obvious. The doctor said he is perfect- again, obvious.
I took this picture this morning. He only gets maybe one bottle a day, so when he has it he savors it and carries it everywhere he goes- even when he needs both hands for other things. He is a crazy cowboy on this rocking horse. He gets it going so hard and fast that it just barely keeps itself on the ground on either end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's a long, tall cowboy!!!! I love that we've been gone on vacation for so long that there's lots of cute pictures of the boys to catch up on! They are incredible! They're getting so big and I wish for hugs every time I see a new picture! Miss you all!

Love, Mom