Family bike ride! This is how we look on our frequent family bike rides. Not the most flattering picture of me, but your looking at the boys, right? Both boys love these outings. The boys can last about an hour and our neighborhood has some very challenging hills. Of course I get the best workout pulling 50 lbs. worth of trailer and kid. Sometimes we just go around our neighborhood and the one next to it and sometimes we go to a nearby jr high where Noah practices riding in the dirt (because he will be a mountain biker
someday) and making tight turns. It is a lot of fun. I just wish we had some cool dirt or country roads we could really go for a good ride on. The other pictures our taken in our backyard. Wyatt and I were playing peek-a-boo through the pea fence. He will play peek-a-boo with just about anything and the way he says it is just too cute for words. Noah is actually the one who taught him it one day while we were i
n the car. Today we made a pop-in visit to Christie and Che's. It was last minute but a lot of fun. We had Chuy's takeout becuase we did not want to endure the craziness of taking three energetic boys out to dinner. Tonight was the first time for Wyatt and Ben to really play together. They started by Ben teaching Wyatt how to climb up the side of his crib. After a little practicing Wyatt then figured out, and taught Ben, how to complete the trick by climbing all the way over and in to the crib.
When we got home and put him to bed and the first thing he did was stand up and throw his leg over the side of his crib. Guess that wasn't such a great game even if they did bond. They also played 'peek-a-boo' and 'where's Wyatt?' with Noah in Ben's closet. Due to the impromtu nature of the visit I did not have my camera with me. Christie was shooting a few pictures so check her blog in the next couple of days to see if any pop up. Sorry to pressure you, Christie! Mom informed me she was having trouble viewing the recent pic on the blog. I just converted to a new verson of Blogger, so let me know if any of the rest of you are also having problems.
1 comment:
Hi, Crysta! I can see the pictures now, but they are HUGE when I click on them...I can count the hairs on Wyatt's head in the last one! Before, they enlarged to just screen-size. But I'm just glad to see the pictures again...keep up the good work! Love, Mom
Post a Comment