Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hmmmmm.... Where to Begin?

The last time I wrote we were in the middle of the big freeze, so I guess I will begin somewhere in there. My pictures are mainly just fun shots in our day to day routine. I know the second picture is a little gross but I think it is funny. Wyatt had fallen asleep in the car and, obviously, had a diaper malfunction somewhere along the way. I brought him into the house and laid him on the floor to change him and he continued to stay asleep, which is not like him. I just thought it was funny because he looks like he just passed out. Wyatt is getting so big. I walked into his room after naptime the other day and he suddenly looked huge laying in his crib. Like someone had come in while he slept and switched my baby with a kid. Noah is also growing at an incredible rate. Lately, his growth is most notably of his mind. I can't think of any examples (I should be writing these things down as they happen), but he is constantly surprising me with the phrases he uses that show he understands some pretty complex concepts and feelings. Many times I have to laugh because it is so funny to hear it coming from someone so small and he still has some unique toddler pronounciations. Anyhow, he is wonderful. He came in the room the other day, looked at me and said 'mom, you're lovely.' Of course I became weak in the knees. He is definitely a sweetheart, but as smart as he is, he is figuring out how his words affect people. Greg and I are going to have to really teach him to use his words and personality to be honest and uplift people and not be a schmoozer. In this picture he was telling me something very serious and I just had to get a shot of how expressive he is when he talks.

No comments: