Sunday, February 18, 2007

A New Look!

I am creating a new look for my blog. It may change a few more times before I get it right. The boys and I had a fun week playing, working in the garden and running errands. Friday, Noah's friend, Taylor, turned five. We went with her and some of her family to Gattitown. It was our first experience with a Gattitown but even though it is a little loud and wild, we had a lot of fun. Noah and Taylor had a blast. They ran from game to game and loved eating pizza in the 'cartoon room'. Taylor's little sister, Skylar, is about the same age as Wyatt. Skylar and Wyatt were a little overwhelmed by the arcade but were more than happy to chase each other and chow down on bread, pasta, cottage cheese and peaches. Yum. As you can see, Taylor and Noah visited the photo booth. I think these pictures are hilarious because they made the same spontaneous face in every picture without any coaxing from us and no planning on their part. There was a big indoor carousel that we all enjoyed. Wyatt rode the elephant and did his elephant impression the whole time. Monica and I decided to have a little fun too and handed the little ones over to Matt while we paddled a virtual raft and went crazy on the bumper cars.
Greg and I made Saturday family day. All four of us actually slept in. We had pancakes, went for a big family walk around the neighborhood, went to Sears for more carpet cleaner (as important as milk around here) and had a fun lunch at Red Robin. It was a really good day with the boys. Today is church day. We are at church from 9-12, eating lunch with the youth leaders from 12-2, and doing our own dicipleship classes and youth activities from 3-6. Sunday is always so hectic. The boys actually love it. They both enjoy Sunday school, playing with the other youth leaders and their kids, and then going to evening childcare with church ladies that shower them with attention.

No comments: