Friday, January 16, 2009

The Two Cutest Boys Ever!

I am just finally getting the hang of giving the boys good haircuts. It took a lot of practice and many funy hairdos, but I think I know what I am doing now. They looked so cute and so grown up after their haircuts last night that I just had to get a pic. Big boy haircuts, no more diapers, giggling at bodily noises- I officially have boys now. Not babies. Sigh. Since I wrote about Noah last time I guess I should write about Wyatt. He is as wild as ever. I know many of you don't beleive me that he is a little spark plug because at the most recent family gathering (after he had been through three days of nonstop Christmas mayhem) he slept in my lap most of them time. So to back me up I will include a picture I took this morning. Being small for his age doesn't seem to stop him from doing anything. Even though he is my wild one, he is also my cuddler. He loves hugging and giving kisses. My mom says he requires lots of 'touch time' throughout the day to keep him under control. In the mornings he usually wakes up screaming and mad, but once I hold him for a few minutes and get food in front of him he is totally transformed. I have not spent as much one on one time teaching him stuff like I did with Noah. But he seems to absorb a lot of what Noah knows and is learning. He can count, say his alphabet, recite some Bible verses and he is a great singer. But he never does any of it on command. Wyatt being Wyatt is constant amusement for us. The boys are in a heated disagreement about something so I better go be ref!


No comments: