I'm blogging from my iPhone! Is there anything this phone can't do? Take video but all I need to do is upgrade...
This photo is from a couple weeks ago but it is what I had on my phone. Now that I can blog on the go things may get more interesting.
I am due in just ten weeks! Wow. The baby is incredibly active. I know, no surprise there. We still need a name. He may have to wait till we meet him to get one.
Looks like we only have a couple more weeks with Jayden. We will be heartbroken when he leaves. We are making the most of our time with him. Pray for him, his family and us. The boys are going to take it hard too.
1 comment:
Yeah! You will have to show me how to blog from my iphone! I will miss Jayden too. We are praying for him and Zach everyday.
Post a Comment