Friday, January 15, 2010

Boys x 3


I got the boys all cleaned up and lookin' good last night so I could take some photos of them. Lately, I have done many photo shoots of other people's kiddos and have not taken any of my own in forever. Plus, I got a new camera for Christmas that I just now have found time to play with! I LOVE it! It takes video as well, so my blog may expand its media!
Bigger news on the horizon is that baby #3 is due on Monday!! Who knows when that means he will actually arrive, but I will be sure to post ASAP. Better yet, keep up with Greg's blog. He is much better at staying on top of blogging these days. So with my new video capabilities the third baby will have a video record of his childhood. I know, welcome to the 21st century. I've enjoyed learning more and getting better at my photography that I haven't really wanted to do video. But now it is so much easier and more accessible with being able to take digital video that you can put directly on your computer.
Using this blog, I'd also like to keep a 'record' of some of the funny things the boys say. Wyatt is by far the most creative. He wants to drive around a cement truck when he gets older. We were talking about hunting the other day at dinner (while eating venison) and he said when he grew up and had his cement truck he would drive it to buy his gun and take it back to his 'cement palace'. We laughed at the thought of him pulling up to a gun store in a cement truck to make a purchase. Greg said we named him appropriately (even though I think 'Bubba' may be better suited!).
After having some pains in Target the other day, Noah said very seriously and with much concern on his face "I feel like I need to lay on the ground under you just in case the baby slips out!" He is petrified (phobia-like) of pain and blood and he is very worried about my upcoming labor. He definitely will not be around for ANY of it. He is so dramatic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that little third head in a photo! Who will he be?! You have boys because you are GOOD at it! Mom

Jackie Truitt said...

Aww, how sweet Noah is! Always trying to help. I'm looking forward to meeting the new little man... and I'm praying for your comfort until he comes :)