Many of Sam's clothes have been passed from Jon Conal (now 10), to Noah, to Ben, to Wyatt, to Zach & Jordan (friends of ours), to Cameron, to Jayden and then to Sam. Not to mention all the new things added to the stash with each birth- so much stuff that this time around I split it all up between myself and another friend with a baby the same age as Sam. It just reminds me of how blessed I am to have such close, wonderful family and friends there to support us- in the little things, like baby clothes, but also in the big things like pouring out love on a 4lb foster baby for 9 months without knowing if he would stay. I can't imagine trying to raise a family without all of you. And special thanks to Mimi (and Ben's Mimi!) who has purchased a large majority of the baby boy traveling wardrobe! I kinda hope Dori has a boy so I can pay it forward again.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Love in a Onsie
After the last post, my friend Christie sent me a photo of her little boy smiling in the same outfit! Here it is. It is a well-used outfit. Looking through her old blog posts it is so funny how many of those clothes have been past back and forth and I just love the memories they bring back of my boys.
Many of Sam's clothes have been passed from Jon Conal (now 10), to Noah, to Ben, to Wyatt, to Zach & Jordan (friends of ours), to Cameron, to Jayden and then to Sam. Not to mention all the new things added to the stash with each birth- so much stuff that this time around I split it all up between myself and another friend with a baby the same age as Sam. It just reminds me of how blessed I am to have such close, wonderful family and friends there to support us- in the little things, like baby clothes, but also in the big things like pouring out love on a 4lb foster baby for 9 months without knowing if he would stay. I can't imagine trying to raise a family without all of you. And special thanks to Mimi (and Ben's Mimi!) who has purchased a large majority of the baby boy traveling wardrobe! I kinda hope Dori has a boy so I can pay it forward again.
Many of Sam's clothes have been passed from Jon Conal (now 10), to Noah, to Ben, to Wyatt, to Zach & Jordan (friends of ours), to Cameron, to Jayden and then to Sam. Not to mention all the new things added to the stash with each birth- so much stuff that this time around I split it all up between myself and another friend with a baby the same age as Sam. It just reminds me of how blessed I am to have such close, wonderful family and friends there to support us- in the little things, like baby clothes, but also in the big things like pouring out love on a 4lb foster baby for 9 months without knowing if he would stay. I can't imagine trying to raise a family without all of you. And special thanks to Mimi (and Ben's Mimi!) who has purchased a large majority of the baby boy traveling wardrobe! I kinda hope Dori has a boy so I can pay it forward again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love your title! Mom
Post a Comment