Sam is sick. This is the best pic I can get by my self while holding him. He is very sweet sick. He eats a little and sleeps a lot (in my arms of course) and even smiles for me in between. He lost his 'voice' so his cry are little squeaks. He opens his mouth wide to give a big cry and all that comes out is a sad little 'eee'. Funny how if this was 7 years ago with Noah I would be panicked but with the fourth baby I am amused and endeared. Don't worry, he is eating good and doesn't have a fever.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Sick baby
Sam is sick. This is the best pic I can get by my self while holding him. He is very sweet sick. He eats a little and sleeps a lot (in my arms of course) and even smiles for me in between. He lost his 'voice' so his cry are little squeaks. He opens his mouth wide to give a big cry and all that comes out is a sad little 'eee'. Funny how if this was 7 years ago with Noah I would be panicked but with the fourth baby I am amused and endeared. Don't worry, he is eating good and doesn't have a fever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment