Here is Sam's first on camera smile! He's wearing the same outfit as Wyatts first camera smile. I'll have to find that pic and post it too. Or just look back in my archives. I started this blog about the time Wyatt was born. Getting this photo I realized that Sam has to wiggle to smile, making it hard to take a clear shot. I bet he is going to shake when he laughs just like Greg!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Smile!
Here is Sam's first on camera smile! He's wearing the same outfit as Wyatts first camera smile. I'll have to find that pic and post it too. Or just look back in my archives. I started this blog about the time Wyatt was born. Getting this photo I realized that Sam has to wiggle to smile, making it hard to take a clear shot. I bet he is going to shake when he laughs just like Greg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So funny that it's the same outfit! Hope Sam's feeling better...now Mimi squeaks when she talks, too! Cough, cough.
Post a Comment