Wednesday, July 14, 2010

See Sam Sit

Sam is sitting on his own now! He is 5 and a half months old. I don't know if that is early or not and I don't really remember what the other boys did. I think he is pretty on target. Anyhow, he now seems a little happier with life. If I sit him in front of me, with his back to me and a couple toys within reach, then I can slip away without him noticing. When he does, he gets very upset. Sometimes he insists on sitting with one hand on my knee just to make sure I don't go anywhere.
The next photo is of Noah and Wyatt entertaining themselves after their baths tonight. I found them sitting like this in their chairs in the middle of the room, facing the radio which was blaring 'Jesus, Lover of My Soul'. They said they were 'rocking out'. Don't they look like they are really 'rocking out'?! Especially Noah! I just laughed and complimented their hairdos.

3 comments:

mrsdlanemoore said...

I see Sam is playing with is "ugly" toy! :)

Crysta said...

It's his favorite toy!

Anonymous said...

They look like Lenny and Sguiggy from Laverne and Shirley! Do you remember that show?! Mom