Tuesday, September 21, 2010

8GB is a lot!

So I just realized I haven't downloaded photos off my camera since April! There is such a thing as having too much memory. I can fit so much on my new camera and card that I never remember to download and then I totally forget what is on it. The good news it that I am going to do some serious photo dumping in the next week or so. Be prepared to see lots of new pics here and on my Flickr. I'll try to post the best ones on my SmugMug as well. FYI- if you have a Snapfish account (it's free), you can order prints of any of my Flickr photos. Or, you can order really nice frame-quality prints through SmugMug.

These are this year's attempt at bluebonnet photos. They could be better. Sam was only a month or so old and not at all happy with the bright light and itchy flora. I gave up getting the 'perfect' shot of him. I had to nurse him in the middle of the chigger filled field and then try to get him happy in the arms of his wiggly brothers. And he kept spitting up. Oh well. These are just a few. More on Flickr when I get around to it!

No comments: