
Grandma Stalcup got Wyatt the world's softest chenille crib sheet so I just had to let him lay on it in only a diaper. He laid there a good 20 minutes just relaxing. He might have laid there longer if mom hadn't gotten the camera out! I wish they made sheets like that in Qn size.
We went to the doctor on Wed to get our flu shots. She let me weigh Wyatt. He is a whoping 11lbs 7oz! Noah didn't much like the shot, but he was really good and recovered quickly. I got the FluMist- a nasal vaccine. It was no big deal, but now I seem to be having a little mini flu side effect. The weather here is in the 70s and gorgeous. We went for a walk and Wyatt screamed most of the way. He hates everything but my arms. I kept stopping to help him with his pacifier and Noah finally said "your gonna have to let him cry, mom". So we did. Noah is such a good big brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment