Monday, October 24, 2005

Our New Toy


We got a sailboat! Greg found this Laser sailboat for sale through a sailing club in Austin. It is the same class of boat he and his family used to race. He was able to trade one of his bikes for it. He is so excited he can hardly stand it. He can't wait to teach the boys how to sail someday. For now he will teach me, which will not be nearly as enjoyable for him! It is one more fun activity we can do as a family. Our garage cannot handle another hobby, though.

Here are my boys lookin' cute in their winter jammies. Noah and I love the cold weather, but Wyatt seems to hate it. He freaks out when the slightest breeze hits his face. Between that and not liking the stroller or carrier, Noah and are getting cabin fever keeping Wyatt happy. I didn't think it was possible that Greg and I could have a kid that doesn't like being outside! Surely he will grow out of that.

No comments: