Thursday, January 05, 2006


I just had to post more to brag about Wyatt and show these pictures. Wyatt loves taking baths with dad. In the bath he kicks his legs nostop. Maybe he will be a swimmer. Now that he is past the 3 month mark (actually, he is 4 months today), his development has really taken off. He is much more interested in us now. He squeals and laughs and 'talks' all the time. He is grabbing everything he can get his hands on. As of New's Year Eve day he is rolling over. He has been able to roll from his tummy to his back since he was three weeks old, but now he can roll from his back to his tummy. He only wants to stand and sit up these days. Neither of which he can do on his own yet. I remember these days with Noah and how it seemed to take forever before he could sit and play on his own. In reality it is only a couple of months, so I am trying to enjoy this stage and accept that the laundry will just have to wait.
Here is Wyatt's first time to eat! I mixed a little breast milk with rice cereal and he LOVED it. After about two bites he had it figured out. He was opening his mouth in anticipation and sucking off every drop. Since then I have fed him something every evening. In addition to the cereal he has had pears, apples and carrots. So far I have been unable to satiate him. It seems like he could eat forever. He gets soooo mad when I stop feeding him. He has a doc appt on Tuesday and I am going to ask her how much solid food I should be giving him. He hasn't had any problems with digestion, but it hasn't really helped him sleep like so many books say it will. I guess he is just a hungry, growing guy.

No comments: