Monday, February 20, 2006

Cave Dwellin'

This past weekend we visited Cascade Caverns near Boerne. We found cave exploring is a great activity on freezing cold winter days in Texas. The caves stay a balmy 65-75 degrees. Warmer than I set the heater! Greg and Wyatt are standing under a ceiling of 'soda straws' that are millions of years old and still growing.

This is my new favorite photo. This is a rare picture of Greg and Wyatt smiling. Noah is a ham, but the other two usually give me a blank look when I point a camera at them. Like father, like son. I think they are the handsomest trio I've ever seen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I read over your blog page, and saw all those great pictures, my first thought was (as Chandler Bing would say it) "Could they GET any cuter?!" You guys are so blessed to be such a beautiful family! And, you two are the kind of Dad and Mom any kid would love to have. Keep the pictures and news coming. I refer people to this site, all the time.