
I finally finished the quilt I have been working on for Noah. Between a few moves, babies and just the day to day bustle, it took me over two years to get it done! I made it with the scraps from the quilt I made Jon Conal. So Noah and Jon have matching quilts with different designs. Noah is somewhere in this picture.

Yesterday Christie and Ben came over for a visit. The babies were amused by each other and Noah, providing a great break for Christie and I. I love this picture. Ben looks so cherubic while my rascally Wyatt looks a little silly and wild. The tongue sticking out means he is really happy. It comes out everytime he smiles now.
This picture I have to include because it shows off his super funky hair-do. A guy at church asked how a baby with such a cool do could ever be grumpy. Good question...
No comments:
Post a Comment