Friday, February 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Noah!

Noah's birthday was on Monday. Saturday we had a little get together at the lakehouse to celebrate. Mama G made a massive Dora the Explorer cake for him. For a 'gift optional party', Noah hauled some serious loot. Greg and I got him a 1:18 scale Herbie VW bug. This week he has carried it around like a little girl would carry a doll. He talks to him and let me know what Herbie is feeling. It is very cute. Saturday was a milestone for Wyatt. His first tooth broke through. It was his first happy day in weeks. He is almost sitting up.
Wednesday Noah attended his first gymnastics class. There is a full blown competitive gymnastics facility a couple miles from our house. They offer a preschool class so I enrolled Noah. He LOVED it. He hung from the uneven bars, jumped on the tramp, ran around on the springy floor and, Noah's favorite, did flips and dives into a pit full of foam cubes. All the time him and Greg have spent doing tricks and wrestling has made Noah quite the little monkey. I'll try to get pictures at some point.

Thanks to Christie for the pictures! I didn't take any and I haven't seen Dori's yet!

No comments: