Wyatt is officially a sitter!! Yes! Now we can sit him down with a few toys and he plays happily for at least a few minutes. Greg packed Wyatt into the wagon today and took him, Noah and the dogs for a walk. The dogs and Noah took turns in the wagon with Wyatt. It was the first successful walk with Wyat not in the baby carrier. He prefers the wagon over his stroller. I was feeding Wyatt cereal, fruit and teething bisquits, but he was having some undesireable reactions. I think my doctor and I narrowed it down to the bisquits. His digestive system is a little sensitive to wheat. So I have had to go back to square one with rice cereal mixed with breast milk. Some days he will eat and others he refuses anything on a spoon. We will just have to take it slow!
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Sittin' Tall
Wyatt is officially a sitter!! Yes! Now we can sit him down with a few toys and he plays happily for at least a few minutes. Greg packed Wyatt into the wagon today and took him, Noah and the dogs for a walk. The dogs and Noah took turns in the wagon with Wyatt. It was the first successful walk with Wyat not in the baby carrier. He prefers the wagon over his stroller. I was feeding Wyatt cereal, fruit and teething bisquits, but he was having some undesireable reactions. I think my doctor and I narrowed it down to the bisquits. His digestive system is a little sensitive to wheat. So I have had to go back to square one with rice cereal mixed with breast milk. Some days he will eat and others he refuses anything on a spoon. We will just have to take it slow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment