Thursday, March 23, 2006

Catchin' Up



I'm behind in my blogging! Let's see... last week Noah got a haircut at the mall. It was crooked and not very even so this week I bought some bigger guards for my trimmers and did it myself. It is a little shorter but a whole lot more even. Last weekend we went to the lakehouse. Mom, Dad, G&G Stalcup, the Reuscher family and us all went to Longhorn Caverns. It was a lot of fun even though a little crazy and tiring. We worked on some lakehouse projects and just hung out since it was kinda cold and rainy all weekend. This week seems like it has been really busy but now I can't think of all the reasons why. I did have to take Wyatt to the doctor for a bad rash that kept getting worse with my own treatments. Turns out he has a bad outbreak of Excema. So we have to slather him with Lubriderm and a special cream twice a day. He has to use gentle soaps and we have to be careful of materials and chemicals he comes in contact with. He is already looking better. Hopefully this is something he will out grow. Today was a Molly Day. Here she is hammin it up for the camera.
I got some good pics of our little family while at the cave. This may be the family picture that I mail out to all ya'll if another opportunity doesn't arise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping such a great blog. I love checking in and seeing the kids. But we need to see more pictures of you and Greg!
Please.