
This weekend we celebrated Jon's 6th birthday at the lakehouse. As you can see he had an army theme.
All his guests were issued army hats, shades, watches and a satchel of goodies. Noah had a blast playing with the big kids and whacking his first pinata. Wyatt enjoyed being held by different people all day.
Greg got to take the sail boat out a few times. On Sunday we went to see baby Avery get dedicated. In Dene's family there are a bunch of little girls (5 to be exact- I am the only one with boys). I think Noah is a little intimated by that situation. Sunday night Mama G came over and watched the boys so Greg and I could go to a concert with our Church youth and leaders. We saw David Crowder Band and Third Day at the Austin Music Hall. It was a really great concert, but my ears were ringing afterwards. We were pretty worn out after standing for three hours bombarded by soul shaking loud music and crazy lights. It had been so long since we had been to a concert- we feel so old! Greg even wore ear plugs. I didn't bring my camera so no pics. Busy weekend! There are supposed to be four days of rain this week. I forsee a breakout of cabin fever.
No comments:
Post a Comment