Thursday, March 30, 2006

Who Needs Crawling?

Wyatt's preffered mode of transportation is log rolling. He rolls all over the place, tumbling over most obstacles and picking up dog hair as he goes. He tries to crawl (unflattering picture #3), but just gets frustrated. Even though he can not crawl, stand or balance, he is trying to pull up on everything. As you can imagine, his attempts usually end in a bump and tears. Such a crazy little guy.
Just about an hour ago Noah was playing on the deck in his 'big car' and drove it off the side. Some how he either jammed or smashed a pinky finger. He got over it quickly and I didn't even realize he had done anything serious to it until about 15 minutes later when it was swollen to twice its normal size and turning purple around the nuckle. He can move it and it doesn't seem to bother him unless I squeeze on it so I just iced it. I'll let you know if we need to take further action. I guess from now till he moves away I can pretty much count on one to two major injuries in a week.

No comments: