Wyatt's first Wrestling match with dad and Noah. He loved it. I'm sure there are many more to come. After a slightly cranky weekend, Wyatt is feeling much better this week. He is over his fevers and a top tooth finally made its way through. On Saturday we went to the Weiner Dog Races with Christie, Che and Ben. I had my hands full and never got my camera out, but
I am sure Christie took some pics so check out her blog. They came over afterwards and we grilled out on the deck and let the babies play. Sunday evening we went to a shindig at Becky's house. Wyatt had two girls his age to 'play' with. He was a little grumpy but eventually warmed up to everyone. The weekend was full of fun for all of us.
Today we are just hangin around the house. We got a brief visit from Mama G which was fun, but not much else is happenin. I captured some adorable video of Noah and Wyatt playing this morning. Noah was making Wyatt crack-up laughing. They were being really goofy. I wish I could figure out how to post video on the blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment