Greg called me up Friday afternoon and told me his boss wanted him to go out to his lakehouse on Lake Travis to entertain (aka wakeboard) some business associates. He happens to live just a few doors down from Greg's parents so I loaded the kids up and we headed for Point Venture to visit Mama and Papa G. Greg was able to get some good wakeboarding in. The boat broke down right when I was re
ady to go out. Bummer. But we had a wonderful time hanging out with his boss' family, enjoying their company, hospitality and great food. I took Noah on his first ride on a waverunner. I think he enjoyed it. He wasn't scared, but it didn't really excite him either. I think he is spoiled by Papa's boat and our sailboat. The waverunner was nothin' special. We took Noah to the Point Venture park where, due to the drought, there is a huge beachy area. We drove the Rav in the sand and
went swimming, played on the beach, collected shells and went for a walk. It was Noah's first beach experience and he LOVED it. I have never seen him as pooped as he was that evening. Wyatt hung out with Mama G most of day. He had fun getting into Mama G's kitchen cabinets and using her step stool as a walker. Noah hung out with her quit a bit too. They just love Mama G.
She gave Noah his first sno cone this weekend. Lots of firsts for Noah. We even tried to catch a fish but to no avail. There was one down there- he kept stealin' our bait- but we just couldn't hook him. Today we went to church and spent the afternoon playing with the boys around the house. Wyatt now has eight teeth. At home he practices walking every chance he gets.
No comments:
Post a Comment