
This picture was taken at about 8 this morning after I had been up for an hour and a half doing dishes. As on of the few really good pics of the boys together, I just had to post it. They were in a very happy and cuddly mood. Don't know that I can same the same for myself! For the scrapbook I think I will crop myself out of this pic.
After reading my last post I want to apologize to all my readers for my horrible grammer and typos. I usually write these entries with the last shreds of energy and brainpower I have at the end of a day. This is actually a really good way to keep me writing at a time in my life when my 'job' doesn't require it. Even the most basic skills tend to get a little rusty when they haven't been used in a while. Even though the last entry was atrocious, I really don't feel like editing it! Instead, I think I'll go share a cookie with Noah...
No comments:
Post a Comment