Saturday, September 09, 2006

Loathing Las Vegas...

Greg and I are sitting in the Las Vegas airport at 11:40pm trying to get home. Our 11:00 flight is now 1:00am and that is just an estimate. Apparently they don't really know if there is an airplane or a crew coming. Gotta love air travel. Many of ya'll may read this before we even get home. I really hope Mama G can stay a little while tomorrow because Greg and I are going to be zombies. Poor Noah and Wyatt. They are going to be so excited to see us and we are going to be tired and cranky- trading places! Our trip was good. Greg and MST had a successful tradeshow. We stayed at an awesome hotel (The Mirage) and saw two shows. We saw Le Reve and Phantom of the Opera. The first was pretty cool but there were some things I could have done without. Phantom was really amazing. I bought the CD set in high school and love the music but had never seen the play live. It was wonderful of Greg to sit through it with me. I know he would have rather seen a something more exciting. I don't have my camera with me so the next time I update I will include a funny picture and story from Vegas. Pray that Greg and I get home soon. This airport is under construction, about 30 degrees and full of some really unhappy, freezing Austinites- me included.

No comments: