Monday, October 30, 2006

Magarita Ball


This weekend Greg and I attended the Margarita Ball in Dallas, a huge charity even put on my the Dallas Margarita Society. It was kind of a professional networking thing for Greg. For me it was just fun. Since it was a black tie affair, Greg and I got to get really dressed up. So here is a very rare look at us all prettied up. I think we were the best lookin couple there. I love my dress. Anyhow, it was a great night. I think it is the latest we have stayed up (willingly) since college. Mom kept the boys for us because it was an all night event that necessitated a hotel stay. Of course they hardly even noticed our absense between all the cookie baking, lasagna and doting grandparents and great grandparents. Earlier that day we met up with a good friend of Greg's for lunch at Cafe Brazil. Here Wyatt is enjoying the rest of my Chai latte. Don't worry, it is just seasoned green tea with steamed milk. But I am pretty sure I was getting 'looks' from people who thought I was letting my baby drink down a giant capuccino. Sunday we had a Halloween/Birthday party at Dori's house. I will write more about that tomorrow because I am just tooooo tired right now. I did create a flickr account so everyone could view more of my photos. Most of the time I have more photos than I do things to write. I think the photos are the best part. Visit my flickr.

No comments: