Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I don't really have the time...


I really should be packing and cleaning but I have some fun pictures from the last couple days that I just have to post before we leave town. Here is the first slide ride on our new playground. Since this picture was taken Greg raised it a little at the bottom so the angle is not quite as steep, but it is still the fastest slide I've ever been on. I about launched myself through our fence on my first ride. Noah already has it mastered. There is not ladder yet so Noah just climbs up the slide to get to the top. Wyatt is totally frustrated that he is not able to use it. I can only reach half way up to set him on it and that is just not high enough when he sees Noah at the top. I have taken Wyatt all the way up and he likes to sit at the top and point out things in our neighbors yards- especially their pets. I finally got an adorable picture of the boys together and smiling. Of course they were sitting in a laundry basket in old play clothes. Maybe I can make it black and white and paste them into a treehouse or behind a stone wall. Something picturesque. This weekend when I have them dressed in matching clothes and sitting in fall leaves, I'm sure I won't get them both this happy. Wyatt is learning his body parts. Right now his favorite is his, and everyone else's, tongue. So I told him to stick his tongue out for this pic- Noah was already doing it. I guess that is all for now. I probably won't post anything till after Turkey Day. So I wish everyone a great Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lord have mercy...look at those tongues!