Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ho Ho- Ahhhhhhh!

The past couple of weeks have been filled with lots of friends, family and Christmas shopping. Last Friday the boys and I visited Christie and Ben way up in Cedar Park. We took the boys to go see Santa. Noah almost got sucked into an elevator (mostly my fault), we had to wait in a really long lign for Santa and then Noah peed in Santa's lap (only because we were next in line when Noah told me he had to go and I didn't want to lose our place and made him 'hold' it). Luckily, it was a frontal accident and I don't think Santa even noticed. Ben and Wyatt were both terrified of Santa. He managed to soothe Wyatt with a book long enough to get a picture. Christie and I were not going to pay $20 for a 5x7 from a guy with a digital camera and a printer, so we took pictures for each other. Our screaming baby Santa pictures are just as good as his were! After the mall we went back to Christie's house and the babies napped, played and ran amok. I managed to leave my sunglasses and my camera at Christie's house. So that explains why there are no pictures from this weekend. Christie, who loves to show off pictures of her kid as much as I do, emailed me the pictures we had taken so I could have something to blog about. But I still haven't gotten all the pictures off my email so hop on over to Christie's blog to see more from that day.

No comments: