
I think I will start with a Wyatt update. Like I have said before, he is talking. He will repeat any word you ask him to. Of course, it is all very much toddler-speak. Bugs, trains, dad, new dogs, boats and the little girl across the street make him laugh and squeal. All boy for sure. This first picture is blog-worthy because of the sandals he has on. They were passed on to me by a friend who also has two boys. From the minute I pulled them out of the bag Wyatt has decided to love them. For the first three days he even wore them to bed. He has worn them every day in the past (almost) two weeks! They are a little big and have rubbed blisters on his poor toes. But he still insists on wearing them. I have been able to limit him to only wearing them outside and on trips so his toes can have some time to heal. Those sandals have become my biggest
enemy. He and I have had more arguments and tantrums over those silly things...ugh. I'd throw them away if I didn't think it would really and truly break his heart! Here is another picture of Wyatt (notice the sandals) playing with his Mozart Cube- it plays several pieces and you can choose, by pushing a side, which instruments perform the song. It was funny to watch him carrying it around the house on his shoulders like an 80's boombox- bustin' a move to Mozart. The past month or so I have been taking the boys to our local library for the weekly story time. The boys love the books, silly songs and crafts. Noah even got his own library card and every week we check out a few books. Last week Christie and Ben came over for a visit. My Flickr has some pictures from that day. We took the three boys to the library story time and then went to a huge new park nearby. There, the boys ran amuck on the playground and drenched themselves playing in the fountain. Christie accidentally whacked Ben in the head with a toy back hoe and gave him a big ol' goose egg, but that was the only noteworthy injury of the day. So I'd say we did pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment