Wyatt is three! And I think this picture typifies a three year old. This is the neighbor's cat. This is one of five kittens of the neighbor's prior cat which mysteriously disappeared. Wyatt has played with him since he was three days old. It has to be this lifetime bond that keeps this crazy cat coming back to our yard. Whenever he and his brother hear us outside they come running only to be squeezed, roughly patted and dragged around by the boys. They even scale the backyard fence to jump into our yard with the two dogs. Either they are severely attentioned starved or the neighbor's two little girls are much harder on them than the boys.
It is fine with us. The boys love them and we have all (or should I say 'the few') the benefits of having cats without the expense, litter box or torn furniture. Enough about the cats. The next couple of pictures are of the boys knee boarding!!!! Greg and I are so excited that they are finally old enough to start enjoying our past times with us. Just for the record, Wyatt got up on the knee board on his first try one month shy of his third birthday.
Noah did great too. He has a little more fear than Wyatt so this was a big deal for him. Since then, he has gone several times, getting right up on his knees and he is even starting to play with shifting his weight to move around in the wake.
Since Greg and I were out of town for Wyatt's real birthday, we celebrated it at the lake the weekend before. It was just us and he was thrilled to get a few gifts and have everyone make a big deal of him.
We have function to go to this evening so I will have to continue this later...
No comments:
Post a Comment