Thursday, May 18, 2006

Just Another Busy Weekend....

We drove all over the place this weekend and visited a bunch of family and this is the only good picture I got. While wrangling two boys and two dogs I forget to take out my camera. On Saturday we began the day with a Mother's Day breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It has been years since I have had grits and biscuits n gravy. Mmmmm. Then we ran some errands and eventually ended up in Georgetown for a Bar-b-que honoring a recent A&M grad. We visited with Mama & Papa G and Geoff and Dene. Noah and Mckenna played and wrestled a little. Mckenna flattened Noah a couple times- all in fun. We picked up some chiggers while we were there. I am still battling them and have about itched myself bloody. While in the area we visited Grandma and Grandpa McDanel. Grandma is looking good since her shoulder surgery. The boys were all smiles and energy for their great-grandparents. It was good to see them. To end the day we headed for the lakehouse where we got in some wakeboarding and an evening boatride with Mimi and Papa. We stayed the night and got up early the next morning for some more water fun. We came back home early Sunday afternoon and just hung out. Mimi and Papa stayed with us Mon-Wed. Papa worked from our house and flew to CA on Tue. Mimi and I did our usual fun shopping trips, eating out and sitting in Austin traffic. If you have never seen it, the above picture is of a grumpy Noah. Don't worry, it only lasted about 2 seconds. The boys love having people around, especially their family.
Wyatt is trying to free stand now. He can do it for a few seconds. I bet he will be walking earlier than Noah did. The last picture is him 'helping' me vacumn. He follows me all over the house. He loves anything louder than him. Notice his leg is all pulled up in his outfit and he has drool runnning down the front of him. This is 'everyday Wyatt'.
Last night Becky and I went shopping for a couple of things for me to wear in Vegas. Greg and I are getting excited about our trip next week! It will be our first overnight trip away from both the boys- only the second or third time since Noah was born. Less if our time in the hospital having Wyatt doesn't count!

No comments: