Sunday, May 28, 2006

Where's Wyatt?

I know this is not the cutest picture, but it is a little funny. Noah was being silly riding around the house on his horse with Greg's hat on yelling "Hiccup!" (he gets it confused with 'giddy-up'). But as soon as I got my camera out he kept pulling the hat over his face. What is funny about the picture is Wyatt. Can you find him? .......... That is our pantry in the background. Greg almost closed him up in there without realizing it. He is into something as soon as we shift our attention elsewhere. We went out for Mexican food after church today and Wyatt can steal a basket of chips or throw a plate with lightning speed. A split second after we rescued one thing, he was grabbing another. I used to call Dacy 'Elasti-girl' because of her uncanny ability, while strapped into a high chair, to grab something we were certain was out of her reach. I think Wyatt is 'Dash'. We almost named him that- it was Greg's #1 pick and I liked it but I just couldn't do it. Now I am thinking it would have been the perfect name for him. But if we had named him Dash I would have been forever blaming his personality on the name. With a tall-quiet-strong name like Wyatt I guess I was hoping..... Well, I may get two out of three.

No comments: