This picture is just one from about 20 I took of Noah after his haircut on Wednesday. I have a couple very cute, very grown up pictures of him, but this one just seems to capture his recent over abundance of boyish silliness. As Fillmore's driver, he just had to have long hair for Halloween, but he was glad to get rid of it ASAP.I know I told ya'll to visit my Flickr site, but I bet you didn't see much when you got there. My fault- I had the security settings wrong. So try again.
This weekend Greg began construction of a massive fort/playground for the boys in the backyard. We had to place it in such a way so that it is not visible from our street or the one behind us because Greg's design doesn't exactly follow our
neighborhood's deed restrictions. I don't know why they don't think a 14ft play structure is a good idea. Like all Greg's building projects, it is incredibly overbuilt and will be standing, along with our deck, if our area is ever hit by a bomb. I will try to keep the blog updated with photos of its progress. Both boys are enjoying 'helping' dad with the construction. With the
exception of a couple potty and drink breaks, the three of them spent the entire day, from the time they woke till they went to bed, in the backyard. We fired up the grill yesterday morning and threw on some pork ribs that we let cook for about 10 hours. They were soooo good. And, we didn't melt any piece of the deck or house! I think Greg is getting the hang of it!Oh yeah, I keep meaning to tell everyone that I do read the comments you leave on the blog. In fact, I love them because I like to see who is keeping up with us. You can comment anonymously without signing up for anything and then just sign within the text. There is not a way for me to respond other than directly in the posts. Thanks to all those who have left comments.
1 comment:
Crysta, great pictures of both boys! Tell them Papa says hi! I hope Greg knows that the bigger the swing set the farther the fall. With those two, my money is on Wyatt being the first to the top. Be sure to catch him.
Love, Dad M.
Post a Comment