Thursday, January 10, 2008

Web Worms

The new Flickr photos are now up, but I've changed my Flickr address. I have a pro account now so refer to the right side menu to look at the old and new Flickr sites. While you are perusing the right side notice that, thanks to the talent of my favorite sister, Dori and I now have our own photographer websites. Also, if you have not recently visited the Wonderfully Made site, take a look. We have done some updating. Pass it on to friends and family. I know, I know we have more URLs than most stay at home moms, but you can't give us a hard time because I'm sure you are anxious to click away at our new sites. You know you love window peeking into our lives or why else would you be here? It's okay, I love it too. I wish I knew more people who blogged and Flickred. Since I am working on my photo site tonight I don't have time to do an in depth family blog. So here we are in a nutshell. Wyatt is very two- enough said. Noah is eating constantly and wetting the bed, which he normally does not do, so I think he is about to hit a major growth spurt. Greg, as usual, is magnificently playing the role of devoted dad, attentive husband, successful bread winner and lake muck cleaner-upper. And I, for the second time since we've had kids, may see the bottom of all the laundry hampers by the end of this week (I hope ya'll are empathizing and not saying "Ewwww!")

1 comment:

Dori Reuscher said...

I am just now catching up on your blog and have to say that rather than saying "Ewwww!", I am trying to decide exactly when I last saw the bottom of all the laundry hampers. It may have been when we moved in!